It’s been one year since I shared the severe struggle I had with psoriasis. It was the second time in my life that my body became covered with itchy patches that stole my sleep and my self-esteem.
At one point I couldn’t leave the house. The problem had even spread to my face. I literally woke up every morning with sores all over my arms and legs. I would love to tell you it was my diet. I would love to tell you it’s my supplements I sell in my shop. I would love to tell you it was laying in the sun or some magic pill.
The truth is, it’s none of those things.
The truth is, I was stressed! Completely stressed out!
I was in a very confusing time of my life and my bout with psoriasis that lasted an entire year was a result of this bewildering stressful chain of events.
I didn’t deserve the confusion. I didn’t deserve to be put through copious amounts of stress that was not my own.
I did learn a lot however!
A lot about myself, my worth, my self-esteem and my spirituality.
I snapped the photo below about an hour ago. The photo has no filter on it. The beautiful thing is, there is not a single sign of psoriasis on my face or body. What was my remedy? I eliminated an extremely stressful situation from my life.
My health, focus, abundance and mindset was gifted back to me ten fold! Enjoy these stress reducing tips below!
My Top Seven stress reduction tips
1) Practice deep breathing! We really underestimate the power of deep breathing. Breath work is POWERFUL! Try breathing from your diaphragm for ten minutes every morning.
2) Say goodbye to toxic people, situations and places! Say goodbye to the stress in your life. Eliminate anyone who brings stress into your life. If you are in a partnership and the two of you are not connecting in an honest authentic loving manner, get help.
3) Hydrate well! Get out in nature and be kind, honest and authentic to others. What we put out into the world comes back to us ten fold. It’s called Karma! You’ll know when it’s being served.
4) Got nature? Instead of exercising at the gym get out in nature. Nature is healing for the soul!
5) Stay hydrated! Hydration is KEY to reducing stress!
6) Try yoga! Yoga is breath with movement. I call it a moving meditation. If you don’t want to take a class, try one of several free YouTube videos.
7) Work on your spirituality. We all need something/someone we can count on. Especially when others let us down. Remaining spiritually centered is a key component to reducing stress.
I only want the best for you! I love you ~ Go love yourself!