Ohio girls LOVE our taters! This is my FAVORITE plant-based potato recipe! If you love dill, you will LOVE this! Enjoy my Dill and Parsley taters!
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- 1 pound baby golden potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon high quality olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
Step 1) Bake the potatoes until fork tender at 350 degrees.
Step 2) Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high. Add potatoes; cook 3 minutes or until browned and crisp. Combine potato mixture, garlic, and remaining ingredients, toss and devour without shame or guilt!