Today I focused my morning on tossing old papers, cards and more items that are cluttering my space. I also removed old photos that were no longer serving a purpose in my space.
I am also detoxing false mindsets that others have placed in my head. It happens, ya know? Once we’ve been torn down long enough, it tends to seep in. But just like muddy water, I’m washing it away. I’m not a person who gives up. Thats just not how I was raised or who I am. These negative thought patterns were recently planted (the past three years). This means I have a BIG chance to reverse them and get back to being 100% the happy accomplished strong woman I am.
Here are the negative seeds that were planted that I am detoxing from my mind!
1) I’m not good enough is now ~ I AM AMAZING AND MORE THAN ENOUGH!
2) There will never be enough ~ I AM ABUNDANT AND ALL OF MY NEEDS ARE FULFILLED!
3) I can’t do it is now ~ I CAN DO IT!
4) I won’t make it on my own ~ I AM AND WILL MAKE IT ON MY OWN!
5) I am not worthy of love ~ I AM WORTHY OF LOVE!
If you are struggling with negative mind thought patterns, chances are you were not born with them. They were either instilled in you as a child by an adult. Or, they were instilled later in life by a relationship partner. You have the power (especially if this occurred later in life). Begin with replacing negative thought patterns with new ones.
Although it is difficult without a professional, this should help!
I love you ~ please love yourself!